Top Ten Texas Health Stories of 2016
As the New Year approaches, we’ve been thinking about the most powerful stories that Texas Health patients and caregivers were a part of in 2016. It was hard to do, but we put together our Top 10. As we celebrate these stories of strength and survival, we want to take a moment to thank the hero nurses and physicians at Texas Health who humbly cared for these patients and so many others in 2016. We also want to say thank you to our biggest heroes, these patients and their loving families who entrusted us with their care. Their stories of survival give all of us hope going into the New Year.
What’s your favorite?
- Family hopes for cameras on every bed in Plano NICU
- Boss’ tip sends employee to life-saving heart surgery
- Local school teacher shares her incredible road to recovery after a stroke
- Texas Health Bluebonnet Retreat
- NICU Halloween Superheroes
- Man’s recovery ‘miraculous’ after being impaled by copper tubing
- Plano teen uses scoliosis battle to help others
- Addicted to social media?
- Far from help, she saved a swimmer
10. Texas Health nurse shares personal experience with heart attack: