Texas Health 2017 Top Ten
As 2017 draws to an end, Texas Health is taking a look back at our top ten favorite stories throughout the year. From babies dressed for Halloween to a nurse making the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading team, it’s been an exciting year. Click the links below to read some of the most touching and inspiring stories from our hospitals this year.
- Fort Worth police officer says thanks to caregivers before returning to work.
- NICU cameras help parents keep eye on sick kiddos.
- Final salute to American hero at Texas Health.
- Physician helps anchor through HELLP syndrome.
- Texas Health cardiac nurse becomes Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.
- Board certified music therapist performs for NICU babies.
- NICU dresses its tiniest guests for Halloween.
- Scoliosis patient visits DFW from Africa.
- Eclipse baby born during the dark out.
- How faith community nursing is delivering to those in need.
Honorable mention: Selfless decision by dying mom to donate her kidney.